- 1. Definition of personal information
- 2. Purpose of use of personal information
- This shop uses your personal information for the following purposes.
- (1) To provide our shop services
- (2) For information about our shop service and for inquiries, etc.
- (3) For information about our products, services, etc.
- (4) To respond to acts that violate our shop's rules and policies (hereinafter referred to as “Terms, etc.”) regarding our shop services
- (5) To notify you of changes to the terms and conditions of this shop service
- (6) To help improve our shop services, develop new services, etc.
- (7) In order to create statistical data processed into a format that cannot be individually identified in connection with this shop service
- (8) In addition, for the purposes incidental to the above purpose
- 3. Change the purpose of use of personal information
- This shop may change the purpose of use of personal information to the extent reasonably recognized as relevant, and in the case of change, we will notify or announce to the customer.
- 4. Restrictions on the use of personal information
- This shop does not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use without obtaining the customer's consent, unless permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws. However, this does not apply in the following cases.
- (1) When required by law
- (2) When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent
- (3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent
- (4) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution, a local public entity, or a person entrusted by the national institution to carry out the affairs stipulated by law, by When there is a risk of hindering the execution of office work
- 5. Proper acquisition of personal information
- This shop will acquire personal information properly and will not acquire it by false or other illegal means.
- 6. Safe management of personal information
- This shop will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to employees of this shop to ensure the safety management of personal information against risks such as loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information. .. In addition, when outsourcing all or part of the handling of personal information, this shop will provide necessary and appropriate supervision so that the outsourcer can ensure the safety management of personal information.
- 7. Provided by a third party
- This shop will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the customer, except when disclosure is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws. However, in the following cases, it does not correspond to the provision to the third party specified above.
- (1) When the shop provides personal information with entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information within the range necessary for achieving the purpose of use
- (2) When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
- (3) Joint use based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law
- 8. Disclosure of personal information
- When the customer requests the disclosure of personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, this shop will delay the customer's delay after confirming that the request is from the customer himself. Will be disclosed without any notice (If the relevant personal information does not exist, we will notify you accordingly). However, this does not apply if this shop is not obligated to disclose it under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws.
- 9. Correction of personal information
- This shop was requested by the customer to correct, add or delete the contents (hereinafter referred to as “correction”) based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law because the personal information is not true. In that case, after confirming that it is a request from the customer himself/herself, a necessary investigation will be conducted without delay within the range necessary to achieve the purpose of use, and the content of personal information will be corrected based on the result. Etc. and notify the customer to that effect (when a decision is made not to make corrections, the customer will be notified of that fact). However, this does not apply if this shop is not obligated to make corrections, etc. due to the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws.
- 10. Termination of use of personal information
- This shop is due to the fact that the customer's personal information has been handled by the customer beyond the scope of the purpose of use announced in advance, or because it has been obtained by false or other fraudulent means. If it is found that there is a reason for the request when it is requested to stop or delete the use (hereinafter referred to as "use stop etc.") based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, After confirming that the request is from the person in question, we will stop using personal information without delay and notify the customer to that effect. However, this does not apply if this shop is not obligated to suspend use due to the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws.
- 11. Using cookies and other technologies
- 12. Continuous improvement
13. Contact point
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following.
Address: 1-4-5 Otemachi, Naka-ku, Hiroshima City, Hiroshima 730-0051, Japan
Company name: Runplus Co., Ltd.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org